Competition terms and conditions
Trustpilot Prize Draw
Survey Prize Draw August 2019
1. The prize draw is open to all PerfectHome customers aged 18 or over residing within Great Britain.
2. Employees of PerfectHome and their immediate family, agents of PerfectHome and any third party directly or indirectly associated with the administration of the prize draw may not enter the competition.
3. No purchase necessary. To be entered into the prize draw, you must complete the survey and submit your email address.
4. The Promotional Period opens on 11/08/2019. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 12/09/2019.
5. One winner will be selected at random by a random computer-generated draw, on or around 16/09/19 from all correct and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail by the 20/09/19.
6. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period (14 days) or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, then The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. The winner will receive £50 of Love2Shop vouchers which will be sent via recorded delivery to an address confirmed by the winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize.
9. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Insofar as is permitted by law, The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Promoter or its agents. Your statutory rights are not affected.
11. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
15. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
17. The Promoter of the prize draw is Temple Finance Limited trading as PerfectHome, and Coleshill Retail Limited trading as PerfectHome Registered Office: Eagle 2, Hatchford Way, Birmingham, B26 3RZ. Registered in England No. 5671852 and 11443123 respectivelyv