- Colour Black
- Accessories Included Safety pack - Safety helmet, 2 x Knee pads, 2 x Elbow pads
- Height 25cm
- Width 30cm
- Depth 23cm
- Weight 24kg
- The H7 Hoverkart can be used as a 'Hoverboard' whereby the user doesn’t use the frame and only uses the product by standing on it, or it can be used as a 'Hoverkart' whereby attaching the frame to the product allows the user to race around as if riding a go-kart.
- Short Charge time.
- It only needs 2-3 hours to charge which means that you don’t have to wait very long before going on the move again.
- Flashing LED Lights.
- The LED Lights change colour as you drive. This not only makes you more visible to others if riding in dark conditions but also makes you stand out even more.
- Max load of 120kg.
- Max load of 120kg makes it accessible to most people and doesn’t limit it to one body type.
- Large 8.5 inch wheels.
- Bigger wheels tend to improve the quality of the ride by softening the jolts and bumps you might face if on an uneven surface. So these larger wheels are perfect for any terrain.
- FOR USE ON PRIVATE LAND ONLY